Liat Siegel is the Lead Designer at Hadar Interiors Inc., a fearless mother of 5 and a trailblazing entrepreneur. She works with businesses to brand their interiors and set themselves apart from the competition. Liat uses interior design to revitalize a space and modernize it for the digital age.
A Clear Breakdown of the pros and cons when buying Designer Furniture including; custom pieces, quality levels, and pricing. This is an exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ look of how an interior designer makes a well-educated choice uniquely customized to your design-build plan, home decor, commercial or office renovation.
The Hotelier Lounge Podcast By Liat & Shmuel Siegel
with Guest Kerry Thornton of Whole Support Services in this epic episode Talking About Accessibility and Design Within the Hotel Industry.
Our absolute favorite part was when she said “People will not be disabled if they are in the right environment”. Learn more about Kerry’s awesome breakdown of how we as business owners (and designers, that’s us) create environments that are supportive of those with disabilities, seen and unseen, so that they are not disabled by their environments.
3 WAYS TO ENSURE YOU HIRE THE RIGHT Design TEAM
(PLUS! BONUS TIPS FOR A FLAWLESS COMMERCIAL SPACE)
“You're in it to win it!” So, where do you start? Hiring the right professional design team has huge benefits. The right design firm can turn your wants into a cohesive vision, save you time on picking out each individual piece, save you money thanks to their systematic and timely methodology as well as access to huge trade discounts, and ensure that your space is both aesthetic and functional.
It's noisy out there! There is so much content flooding google and our news feeds, it's hard to know what to believe, and whom to trust. It's not enough to ask for a sale, have an awesome product, or have a mediocre social media presence. As business owners, we MUST have a continual open dialogue with our target demographic/customers showing them that we understand their needs and that we are excited to implement those needs into our services and products. When I work with a business to implement a design plan, my first question isn't, "What style would you like?" It's, "Who are your customers, and what are their functional needs and what emotional reaction do you want them to have with your brand?".
As an interior design firm, we asked ourselves that very same thing. Who are our clients and what do our clients truly want? This is the result:
My first questions are, "Who are your customers? What are their functional needs? What emotional reaction do you want them to have to your brand?".
Make sure that you are always pushing the limits, asking how can this be done better? Ask yourself questions like:
1) Who can give me a fresh perspective on this?
2) Who can I partner/collaborate with for advice and further reach, to make my product or service better
3) How I can take solving my customers' pain points to the next level.
That's what a truly innovative business does and how they set themselves apart from the competition. ASK your customers, get their feedback then implement like it's nobody's business and shout it from the rooftops.
Cheers to your innovation and success!
Hey! I hope you enjoyed the article. Here's a little about me and my design firm. I'm Liat Siegel, owner/ founder of an international interior design firm, Hadar Interiors. We help businesses in the hospitality industry make an unforgettable first impression from online through their offline customer experience. We meet both esthetic, branding and business needs for bigger and faster return on your investments. Our Hotelier Lounge podcast is dedicated to innovating and increasing CLTV in the Hotel industry. Do you have questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you! Feel free to reach out on my LinkedIn profile by clicking on the picture above or at email@example.com.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FEEL YOUR DESIGNER DOESN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR VISION
Before we dive into the solutions, I would love for you to remember why you began this journey in the first place. What was it about your space that made you crazy and brought you to hire an interior designer?
More than a vision of how it would look, you probably had a vision of how your space would feel, so you hired someone to see and translate that vision. That vision included how you would feel when you walked in after a long day of work, or how you would feel more motivated when you first woke up in the morning to take some extra time for yourself, eat better, or have more energy for the things and people you love most.
I want to discuss trends and the trajectory of successful businesses and what it takes to stay ahead of the competition. Here is a secret I learned in my nine years running my interior design firm, with my fingers on the pulse of trends. It's NOT what you think!
The success of a company means being able to deliver what your customers want. But what customers once wanted is vastly different from the modern consumer. They no longer want the most seemingly "prestigious" of services, but rather transparency and authenticity from businesses and unique experiences.
This comes in the form of brand storytelling and positioning, in the form of innovation, and allowing ourselves to be REAL with our customers. In an effort to provide the consumer with what they crave, our interior design firm is working to innovate in ways little seen before in the Hospitality and more specifically, the Hotel Industry.
I was speaking recently to Glenn, of the No Vacancy Podcast and discussing with him the importance of collaboration and camaraderie rather than competition. Our firm advocates for joint ventures with other experts to achieve JOINT success.
So, in honor of leading by example, we have a HUGE collaboration announcement coming soon www.hadarinteriors.com
A CONCIERGE, DONE FOR YOU STAGING SYSTEM TO WOW YOUR CLIENTS, HELP YOU SELL FASTER, AND MAKE MORE MONEY
Hey, I’m Liat Siegel, owner, and founder of Hadar Interiors founded in 2008 only two years into college (before I even got my degree, wow that's drive!). I passionately followed my dreams from a very young age and have been sharing my gifts ever since. Nine years later, having invested thousands of dollars learning from the very best in business and interior design, I am uniquely positioned to help other businesses thrive via my design services.
“But Liat, how do you use design to help my business?” Great question! I work with businesses that benefit from a well-designed space. I use the tools I have learned over the years to strategically address the needs of my clients to grow their businesses. My approach is holistic, in that, I am mindful of the beauty of the space, the functionality, and the way in which they can use that as leverage to increase customer satisfaction and scale their businesses. I help all different types of businesses like real estate agents (*wink *wink) who need their homes staged so that they can sell them quicker and demand higher commissions, to large scale commercial spaces like boutique hotels that want to set themselves apart from the competition and create a unique experience for their clientele. Because I am very business savvy, I come at design from a perspective of increasing your ROI and lifetime customer value to help you scale your business, create a lifestyle of freedom, and wild success as a respected and trusted professional in your field.
Our mission at Hadar Interiors is to create an internationally recognized brand that helps create empowerment for the modern business owner looking to grow their own brands while simultaneously creating an unforgettable, wholesome, luxurious experience for their clients. I often hear that the work we are doing is powerful and empowering for the clients we work with, because having someone on your team who is working to help you increase your bottom line is priceless and the creation of greater and greater possibilities is so exciting.
This is a one month done for you service, designed to get your homes from sitting on the market an average of 3 months, to getting them sold in at least half the time, for more money, and allow you to increase your commissions.
How our services help real estate agents:
- Build out the elements of the space that need to be updated and staged so that you have a clear path of who needs to be hired, what furniture needs to be rented, etc.
- Turn your clients homes from a personalized place they live to a place potential buyers can see themselves living in, enjoying life, and can’t live without so that you decrease amount of price reductions.
- Impress your clients with a full service concierge service to get their homes sold faster, decrease your client’s carrying costs, and sold for more money so that you can serve even more clients, become more in demand and increase your fees.
- Relax into a done-for-you system that will take care of all the details and coordination so that you can do more of what you love and less juggling.
- Set yourself apart from the competition by fast tracking and creating a much smoother buying/selling process so that you have a choice of who you work with and how much money you make.
Example of one of our staging packages:
- 1 90-minute in-home meetings to plan and implement out and implement staging: furniture layout, accessorizing, contractor work to learn what is needed for every step of the project.
- 2 Room, 2-month “Furniture on Tap” option available (at additional cost), furniture rental program where, as per the planning stage, we will stage the home to highlight the home’s best-selling features and by using focal points to allow the buyer to see themselves in the space.
- 1 15-minute "On-Demand" follow-up calls to give you extra support and additional coordination when you feel stuck or need some quick laser focused guidance.
- “Professional Alliance” open access to our rolodex of screened professionals who will be made available to help you implement the home setup from, organizers to contractors to painters to cleaners to photographers. All the footwork is done for you and at your fingertips.
Here are some helpful stats:
- 93% of real estate transactions are completed by only 7% of the members, that is staggering! (ReMax Real Estate)
- Staged homes spend 90% less time on the market
- Prioritizing rooms and doing up to 4 will help you minimize costs and allow the buyers to see the potential of the home
- 28% of buyers are willing to overlook property faults when a home is staged
- 46% of online buyers are more likely to want to see a home in person if it's staged
- 37% of sellers agents believe home staging increases sales price 1-7%
- 90% of real estate agents believe home staging positively impacts a home’s value
I'm so glad you took the time to educate yourself on how to get your homes sold faster, increase profit, and deliver immense value to your clients.
Hadar Interiors is excited to provide you with this incredible service to help you increase your sales, set yourself apart from the competition and wow, your clients so that they become raving fans and tell everyone about you!
Can't wait to watch you soar!